Our Ocean: Taking Collective Positive Action
Five ways you can take action to support our Ocean:
- Join our Wavemaker Workshop live on Friday 14th October (or watch the subsequent recording)
- Use your Superpower to help our Ocean (see below)
- Become a Wavemaker Leader
- Plant a Mangrove by following us on Instagram*
- Fundraise for Ocean Generation
Youth Engagement Resources:
Helping young people from 3 to 25 get involved:
- Accelerating Ocean action for young adults
- Core education hub for teachers and youth leaders
- Ocean fun for the youngest children 3 y.o. and above
Other useful video links
More information on how to support our Ocean:
Use your Superpower to help our Ocean:
- Join the Wavemakers Workshop, live or recorded to understand your Superpower
- Make a Wavemaker commitment on the SDG hub using the hashtag #ScoutsWavemaker
- Make your Wavemaker commitment on your usual social media using the #ScoutsWavemaker tag.
Become a Wavemaker Leader
- Register your interest in running a Wavemaker Programme locally. Ocean Generation will provide you will all the support necessary to get started.
Plant a Mangrove by following us on Instagram*
- Follow Ocean Generation on Instagram and we’ll plant a Mangrove tree for you as part of the Eden Reforestation programme in Madagascar.
- Ocean Generation will fund up to a maximum of 30,000 net new followers with Mangrove trees.